Replacement / Defected Policy
Goods received within 14 days are returnable or exchangeable if and only if the product defects. The first day of grace period starts from the day of the products arrived in the hand of customers. The definitions of defects are as follows:
1. Lens was torn or broken in SEALED blister pack
2. Lens was in odd shape in SEALED blister pack
3. Lens was expired in SEALED blister pack
4. Lens is defected and hurtful to wear
5. Lens sent to you in the wrong colour, prescription or model
In any of this cases, customer must take a photo of the lenses as a proof in order to proceed with a replacement. Without a photo, there will be no replacement will be made. Returned defects products will be inspected thoroughly. Exchangeable or refundable policy is void if the products show any sign of used.
Return and Exchange Policy
A few notes we would like to highlight to you if you wanted to proceed with the exchange case.
1. Return shipping cost is borne by customers.
2. Resend shipping cost is also borne by customers.
3. Exchange is possible, only when products condition is still re-sellable upon inspection at our side. (remain unopened)
4. Or in any case lens is defect from the start.
KandyColor reserves the rights not to entertain any complaints file after 14 days of grace period. Other than product defection complaints will be handled as per case basis.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges for reasons of buyer’s remorse (purchased wrong model/colour, prescription, etc.). Therefore, please be 100% sure about what you want to buy before placing your order!